Building Inspection Services
Building Inspection Specialists provide homebuyers with comprehensive and timely pre-purchase property inspection reports in the Riverina area, serving area's such as Albury Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Rutherglen and Wangaratta.
At BIS, Daniel Golin and his team of senior building consultants carry out all inspections. The Building Inspection Specialists team comprises of fully trained and qualified carpenters, builders and industry experts all with decades of experience and expert knowledge in the building and property inspection industry. The reports we provide exceed the current Australian Standard AS 4349.1 - 2007, "Inspection of buildings - Part 1: Pre-purchase inspections - Residential buildings."
Our comprehensive and detailed reports will advise you of any major structural defects and minor defects throughout your proposed purchase. We will also advise of possible maintenance and/or rectification works required to prevent any further defects.
Building Inspection Specialists offer:
- Pre-purchase building inspections
- Scope of works
- Insurance / defects reports
- Pre-listing inspections
- Home owner warranty inspections
Our reports are always emailed, faxed, posted or delivered to you within 48 hours of being granted access to the property.
- We have full professional indemnity insurance and are fully qualified.
- We welcome any questions or clarifications you may have after reading your report.
- We call all our clients to confirm any points raised within the report.
- Our costs are fair and reasonable.