Pre Purchase Building Inspection
PRE-PURCHASE BUILDING INSPECTION ALBURY WODONGA
A Building Inspection is our most comprehensive inspection service and is STRONGLY recommended for all property purchases as it covers visible structural building defects.
DURING A BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION, THE AREA WE CHECK ARE:
- Roof exterior
- Roof interior
- Building Exterior
- Building Interior
- Site including outbuildings, such as a garage, granny flat or shed.
DURING A BUILDING INSPECTION WE LOOK FOR MAJOR BUILDING DEFECTS SUCH AS:
- Leaking roofs or damaged roof plumbing
- Structural cracks or timber framing inadequacies
- Leaking showers or baths / wet areas
- Damp issues such as rising damp or penetrating moisture
- Poor external drainage or storm water concerns
- Main structural elements
- Potential safety hazards
- Potential fire hazards due to construction / maintenance issues
We also report on any conditions that may be conducive to Termite attack or conditions that may cause wood rot. This will assist you in maintaining a Timber Pest free home.